Sunday, May 23, 2010

Music That Will Make You Want to Follow Your Dreams

Lately, I've been trying to listen to inspiring music that will keep me pumped up and motivated on my quest to find a fulfilling career after leaving the legal profession. Although I think I may be one of those people who never truly finds happiness at work (maybe I'll be a terminal student and blogger who temps to support herself forever!), I haven't given up on finding career satisfaction just yet. Here's my playlist (it may also come in handy as a good workout mix):

1. Monday Morning by Melanie Fiona

2. Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine
3. Undiscovered by James Morrison

4. All My Friends by LCD Soundsystem

5. The Final Countdown by Europe

6. Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves

7. You're the Best by Joe Esposito

8. The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades by Timbuk3

9. Float On by Modest Mouse

10. Money Can't Buy You Class by Countess Luann (Just kidding!!)

What songs motivate you? I would love to add to my playlist!


Image courtesy of Arvind Balaraman.

No comments:

Post a Comment