Monday, May 24, 2010

Hindsight's 20/20

Here is a list of 14 articles written by various authors on whether being a lawyer is "worth it." By "worth it," I assume they mean the stress, long hours, and the years of dedication it takes to become good at it. Numbers 8 and 9 are my favorites. Number 8 is written by a woman who was smart enough to drop out after only one semester. (If only...) Number 9 is written by an attorney who recalls a run-in he had with a more seasoned member of the legal profession, who warned him during his 2L year that he should drop out. I can relate to Number 9 more because so many attorneys advised me not to go to law school before I applied. Again, if only...

Do you think being a lawyer is worth it? If you had to do it over again, would you have gone to law school?

No comments:

Post a Comment